Founder and Photographer
October 2011 - Present (1 years 7 months)
BeKnown Community Manager
June 2011 - September 2011 (3 months)
CollegeCandy.com Editorial Intern
Coed Media Group LLC
December 2010 - May 2011 (5 months)
•Contributing writer for popular online magazine (1.2 million readers a month)
•Provided in-depth research and analysis for articles and trending topics to ensure blog content was timely and relevant.
•Wrote articles for College Candy following guidelines of limiting posts to 600 words and provided ad-copywriting for Express, and Book Renter.com.
RCC Blog Editor-in-Chief
Bridgewater State University
September 2010 - May 2011 (8 months)
•Created editorial calendar and oversaw a team of writers to produce quality content for the blog.
•Edited all content contributed by bloggers to ensure it matched editorial guidelines, ensuring 5-7 posts per week.
•Promoted blog through Twitter, Facebook, and weekly E-mail newsletters, resulting in 4,000 views per month,
RCC Student Blogger
Bridgewater State College
January 2010 - August 2010 (7 months)
•Created content that was relevant to students and connected them to activities, events and other school related topics.
•Created a social media plan to promote the blog and streamlined SEO techniques
Public Relations Student Society of America
November 2009 - May 2010 (6 months)
•Planned events, designed advertising campaigns and created logos by collaborating with outside clients.
•Created multiple PR Strategy plans for students in a Business school competition.
August 2009 - March 2010 (7 months)
• Assisted in designing official logo and branding of company.
• Designed websites using HTML code along with DreamWeaver.
BSC Communication Department Newsletter
January 2009 - October 2009 (9 months)
• Conducted professional interviews for inclusion in the monthly newsletter chronically events in the department.
• Wrote and edited articles feature in the newsletter under the supervision of the faculty advisor.
Eveoke Dance Theatre
June 2009 - August 2009 (2 months)
• Designed flyers and marketed events using online tools including Twitter and online event listing sites.
• Organized media contact lists and assisted with publicity.
• Edited monthly newsletter content and adjusted layout to optimize content fit.