Atlas Copco US
November 2014 - Present (3 months)
Auburn Hills, Michigan
Database Development, Optimization, System Engineering
Skills: Installation of complex database software, Optimization, database enhancement
Reporting and Applications Support Specialist
Training and Treatment Innovations, June 2012
June 2012 - Present (2 years 8 months)
SSRS reporting, database server application support
Skills: SQL Programming, SQL Server 2008 Reporting Services, Database Application Support, Network Server Application installations, Please see below for additional skills.
Community Network Services
September 2004 - April 2012 (7 years 7 months)
Farmington Hills, Michigan
• Analyzed data flow for the company internally and with customers.
• Supervised the administering of SQL Server 2008 databases.
• Supervised building of BI application database structure.
• Obtained security analysis including WAN, LAN and wireless
• Supervised upgrade of network to high-bandwidth MPLS
Skills: Team Work - Expert, Verbal Communication on the job - Expert, Technical Writing - Expert, IT Systems Analysis - Expert, Effective IT Director, SQL Database Programming - Expert
Macomb Oakland Regional Center
June 2000 - September 2004 (4 years 3 months)
Clinton Township, MI
• Programmed in Visual Basic and complex Structured Query Language with SQL Server databases; utilized stored procedures and triggers to automate reporting and cascading update of tables and forms.
• Some database administration.
Skills: SQL Database Programming - Expert, Health Care Data Services - Billing and Reporting - Expert, Data Collection Methodology - Expert, Handling all programming cases, normalization of databases, building user interfaces to read and wri, Verbal Communication on the job - Expert, Team Work - Expert
Clinical Social Work Therapist
March 1997 - September 2002 (5 years 6 months)
Skills: Skilled in work with individuals suffering from co-occurring conditions of Substance Use and MI, Skilled in work with elderly; consequences of loss, physical disability, impact on marriages
Lead Clinical Social Worker
Macomb-Oakland Regional Center
July 1994 - September 2000 (6 years 2 months)
Auburn Hills, Michigan
• Assigning cases to social work staff
• Assessments for residential placement
• Coverage for supervisor during absence
• Liason with community hospitals
• Quality Assurance: statistical sampling of client records with detailed review
• Writing policies and procedures
• Team Leader of various mental health professionals
• Interviewing candidates for staff social work positions
• Psychosocial assessments
• Treatment planning with interdisciplinary team
• Case Management
• Training new social work staff
Skills: Quality service and crisis intervention for the chronically mentally ill., Supervision of care for clients suffering from servere mental illness. , Work with families of those suffering from mental illness, Coordination of care with interdisciplinary team and other community service providers.
Oakland Family Service
March 1997 - November 1997 (8 months)
Therapy with elderly, couples, families, and men referred to Men's Anger group from court for Co-Occurring Tx for destructive behaviors.
Skills: Anger Management Groups